Monday, February 23, 2015

Quilting 101: What is a Quilt?

I thought it would be helpful to share some links to quilting videos and tutorials to help ease the way for beginner quilters. Five years ago I spent a lot of time on the Internet teaching myself to quilt. I enjoyed the discovery! But it also meant it took time - and I learned something things before I did others and it would have helped to have a more systematic way of learning.

I am not offering you a detailed class on quilting but I want to try and present information to you that might help in your own discovery.

So this is for beginners. If you are a quilter in India and would like to share a tutorial on this blog please get in touch with me through the comments. Thanks!

First things first. What is a Quilt?

This video from Quilty with Mary Fons is a nice introduction.
Check out Quilty's You Tube Channel for more great quilting videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment