Wednesday, March 23, 2011

W.i.P. wednesday

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking up to Work in Progress Wednesday at Freshly Pieced. Been wanting to for a while now and I made sure I got a post in this week. I have one quilt that needs binding and two quilt tops that need to be quilted. I began piecing for another double quilt but realized I need to bring in another fabric to lift it a little. The colors are too dark. Don't have a picture for that one though. Anyway, here they are.


Baby quilt. Ordered by a friend.


I love the print on this one. Has a nice summery feel to it. 


This one I saw hanging on the wall on one of Jenny's tutorials
at the Missouri Star Quilt Company.  Love the pattern


3 comments:

  1. Loving that arrow quilt! And the colorful HST quilt is lovely too. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday! : )

    ReplyDelete