Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Back back!

Phew. I'm so happy to be back to cutting and pressing. :) Finally the house is now livable and usable. My stuff is still packed away... I guess I'll only get my workroom in January... its ok though. Learning to quilt out of a suitcase.

I had some rail fence blocks left over from Aaria's quilt and thought I'd use them to make another baby quilt. Have to add some white sashing. So put my plain white fabric in the washing machine along with others and now have to wait for it to dry before I cut.

Then I also found the left over polka dotted fabric from the same quilt and thought why not make a lovely baby coverlet with it. So I've cut up 3 1/2 inch squares and need to wait for the white fabric to dry to start sewing.

(Deep Sigh)

It's so good to be doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment