Monday, October 18, 2010

Fabric Hunting

So I went searching for fabric yesterday. Two friends have two markets where they normally buy but I wanted to check out the rates at good old commercial street just so I'd have an idea of what expensive fabric would be. I got some cotton nursery print at Ravi's Arts and Crafts for Rs. 60 a metre. Also bought fine muslin for Rs.35 a metre.

On Ibrahim Sahib Street the cotton is Rs. 140 a metre, but with a width of 60 inches. They had some pleasing prints.

I hope I'll be able to find something nice at these other places. Both ladies swear that its better and cheaper. Making a trip there this week if my friend can find the time from her three children. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, where are these two shops? Can u plz share the details..

    ReplyDelete